Primal Brood

Come chat with PB or just say HI!

Moderators: Yrys, Moderators

Chantill

Primal Brood

Post by Chantill »

Dear Broodlings,

I am resigning from the guild - for little guy's sake. I just can't raid with a little one, and it makes me feel so guilty to not be able to offer the guild anything of raiding value. Then if I do raid, the little one comes up and says Mommy can you play with me? Leaving me to feel guilty about that.

Please do not get angry with me - I just feel so guilty about trying to balance kids/work/food/ and EQ. I am online a lot - but as anyone knows me knows, I am afk like 90% of the time - I just want to leave PB with good feelings because I respect and love you all.

I just can't take the guilt - I would like to request instead a Friends of Primal Brood access with hac, if you could see fit to allow that.

Sincerely, Chantill
Coii

Post by Coii »

Chantill and family....

You and your family were invited to PB as our ( special circumstance ) members. Leadership knew that you would not be attending many raids.....
However, you and your family are well known by most of the people on Test Server. And... you're always in /general chat. The stories and conversations that you guys come up with are just hilarious. When a new person on Test Server, logs into /General chat, and listens to you guys.....
then does a /who all Chantill and see's the Primal Brood Guild tag, that's the best publicity for Primal Brood there is.

You donated so many TS things to the guild bank, and to members. You're a constant Buff Machine, at the Magus. You are all more than generous with giving away loot and spells.....

You're a Great mom, who realizes that RL and family is more important than a game.

You and your family, are very important to Primal Brood , in ways that you don't realize.
Please reconsider your leaving.....
Lulubelle

Post by Lulubelle »

I don't see any reason why you have to drop the guild tag. I think family, especially little ones, should come before any game.

We do have other members who put family first too. When they are on, they do what they can but that doesn't always mean raiding.

You are so fun to listen to, and I know you help others with quest and such. There is no reason for you to feel guilty for anything, but it would be a shame or us to lose you.

I hope you do reconsider.
Brutul

Post by Brutul »

^^ What they said. There's no reason for you to feel guilty. You guys are fun to have around and that's the only real requirement for PB membership. :) Save the guilt for something important, we're just playing video games here :).
Vasei

Post by Vasei »

As someone who plays for a couple months then disappears for a few months, only to be welcomed back with open arms ... I'm living proof that there's a place in PB for the non-hard-core.

We haven't met, but I hope you'll be here when I eventually show up again in-game.

Playing EQ doesn't rule out the possiblilty of having a real life, and one of the reasons I ever play is because PB gets that.