Thank you all Primal Brood

Come chat with PB or just say HI!

Moderators: Yrys, Moderators

Azasin

Thank you all Primal Brood

Post by Azasin »

Hi guys,
Just want to thank you all very much for letting me Raid with you was lots of fun. Have alot of good friends in PB and made some new ones along the way. Your Raids are very well run and organized I tip my hat to that.
I went to check my dkp on your website and noticed I was no longer on your website or have access, so I guess I am not aloud to raid with you guys just because I raid with another organization. That is too bad as I really enjoy grouping and raiding with all of you.
If some of you are wondering I joined TSF, my best EQ friend Neraste has been bugging me for years to join, as him and I like to group together as often as we can, and would normally just our alts. I would of loved to continue raiding with you guys some of the time. But I guess its not aloud!

Anyway thank you all for the great times your the best.
Special thanks to Coii, Klubs, Shadoh, Tavari, Elronns, Rexlar, Smile, Dinomight, Burpp, and Malarkey for makeing me feel at home and giving me lots of laughs.

Just curious but why is it there is alot of others who are raiding now with TSF that are still on your guild roster? I don't think I ever did anything to offend anyone if anything I like to help others out. Anyway I have made my peace and will close it here.

Thanks again Primal Brood.

Azasin/Munke/Shadowdance/Ect./Ect. :(
thovos

Post by thovos »

Don/t think that believing your singled out, is a complete picture man. PM someone with questions about your status if you wonder..its a better way to get the info. I don't think youve been on many raids for a long time, and I know the site is updated for inactive raiders. And yes, we don't as a general rule, support a lot of multi organizational raiding, with some exceptions. Again..send PMs if you or anyone else wonders what your status is