Hey

Come chat with PB or just say HI!

Moderators: Yrys, Moderators

Toadloc

Hey

Post by Toadloc »

Hey, don't know if anyone out there even remembers me still... it's been awhile. Looking at the DKP roster my last raid was 5/01/08, Octa the Collector?

I've gone thru many games in my time away & i was considering the idea of reactivating old EQ.

So how is the Brood? I've seen some talk of a guild merger.. That happen/happening? Is PB no more? Not sure if i'd still have interest in the game if that's the case...

Anyway, just wanted to drop in and figure things out. Not even sure if anyone remembers me or if i'll even get replies.. but worth a shot eh?
Tadenea

Post by Tadenea »

well we dont really raid Guild Only anymore, we all raid with TSF (Alliance type Org)
http://eq-tsf.com/
Toadloc

Post by Toadloc »

i probly won't want to get back into raiding again. Maybe just some casual play. I'm still more into WoW right now & raiding there.. but i wanted to see what's changed in the EQ world.
Toadloc the Frog! - retired
Jenarie

Post by Jenarie »

I remember you! Of course, I don't play EQ anymore so it doesn't really count.

HI though! :)
[75 Prelate] Jenarie (Dark Elf) <PrimalBrood> Test
Toadloc

Post by Toadloc »

Hey jen, haha. been awhile. Glad some people still do remember me. It's been quite awhile.

My account is active now, but i probly won't play that much. things may be too different for me now & I haven't played in so long, it didn't feel like the same game when i logged on.
Last edited by Toadloc on Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Toadloc

Post by Toadloc »

btw. Is test registry shut down? Just wondering if my link is outdated/wrong or if it just no longer exists.
Mysterria

Post by Mysterria »

Yes, EQTR just shut down recently
Himself

Post by Himself »

I remember Toadloc, too.
Mysterria wrote:Yes, EQTR just shut down recently
And that really cut down the EQ sites I lurk at.
Mysterria

Post by Mysterria »

I hear ya, Himself ! Pickings are slim, hope YOU are doing well!

Myst
Toadloc

Post by Toadloc »

well that's a bummer. I wanted to see what the rest of test was up to.. I'm sure the very few friends i had outside of PB no longer play.. but who knows.

Good to see familiar faces. I was sure i'd log on & see a bunch of people i've never even met. haha. Glad i was wrong.
Tadenea

Post by Tadenea »

aye Test Registry went down in this past month there was maybe 1-2 posts per week or two was not worth keeping it up most discussion goes on in people website or raid website
Mysterria

Post by Mysterria »

Guilds on the Test Server are no longer what they were when we were all *youngins*.

Every raid organization on the server has struggled to stay alive because of numbers, and when numbers are reduced, it's merge, merge, merge.

From my personal experience, my interest in the game has been at it's lowest after the UF release. Even 3-boxing w/mercs is difficult. I doubt the next expansion will bring forth any easier content.

Perhaps my choice of main hurt me, not sure, but you do not see many main clerics about these days.

Hope you have have better luck/experience than me!

Myst
gleenwood

Post by gleenwood »

I know you Froggy!

I'm currently not playing, but might if they do a free thing. Is your bro playing EQ or WoW?
Toadloc

Post by Toadloc »

heeey, gleen. Long no time no see man. Nah he doesn't play EQ. We've both been playing WoW for awhile.
Turlus

Post by Turlus »

"BLARGH! Death Death Death, Fear Me!" - Jakard the DeathKnight