Hey guys/gals

Come chat with PB or just say HI!

Moderators: Yrys, Moderators

gleenwood

Hey guys/gals

Post by gleenwood »

Hey all -

I think about PB from time to time. How could I not lol, played for years and years and had a few good ones in PB. Hope you are all doing well and still tearing it up. I started by listing all your names to say hi to, then I realized I would spell them wrong and leave out some out, so saying a huge /wave!!
My sig is uber old, don't even bother, its way out of date, I guess it doesn't really matter though. However, I am the most uber mage lvl 85 the land of Norrath has ever seen. If you go into the city of Ak'anon, you will see my photo on the wall next to my King Ak'anon deep with in the city.
Smells here like a big fatty ogre with 5 INT? Last I heard, that fatty tried to enter Ak'anon to eat the choosen race, and I layed wasted to him. Hence the photo in Ak'anon bank. You might see his giant red beat up corpse in the mountains of Steamfont. Never know, that Paladin he runs around with might have saved him.?..??? once again???

anyways, miss you all, wish you all well!!!

Gnomercy!!!

Also see Underfoot is otw, woohoo! anyone know if EQ is going to offer 30 days or anything for dormate accounts?
JudoChops

Re: Hey guys/gals

Post by JudoChops »

gleenwood wrote:anyone know if EQ is going to offer 30 days or anything for dormate accounts?
They already did ^^
only applies to accounts that have never had a level 50+

:(
Mysterria

Post by Mysterria »

Hi Shorty!

Good to hear from you, hope all is well.

Myst
Burppalicious

Post by Burppalicious »

Heya Gleen,nice to have news from you:)
Malarkey

Post by Malarkey »

GW! Come back, man :)

Regarding accounts, I have an account that's active now and was not active a month ago -- it's got 70+ chars on it, so give it a shot, you might be able to get in.
<A HREF="http://cnn.com" TARGET="_new">-Malarkey-</A>
(Famously)
(Cheerz)
(Kriptin)
(Quoq)
JudoChops

Post by JudoChops »

Malarkey wrote:GW! Come back, man :)

Regarding accounts, I have an account that's active now and was not active a month ago -- it's got 70+ chars on it, so give it a shot, you might be able to get in.
I forgot to mention that test server characters don't count :D that's why I got a free month on my shammy :)
Tippylulu

Post by Tippylulu »

hmmm, is that the shortcakes I used to know? lol Do you guys still raid and if so, what times/days? I have a lvl 83 cleric, but she was moved from Stromm. Well, copied over, so she's pitiful broke, but she has her second epic. AA's need work...*sigh*
Burppalicious

Post by Burppalicious »

We currently raid 3 night a week and not so far from Tower raids now:)
gleenwood

Post by gleenwood »

Hey all-

Sup. How is it going? Got on the boards today, doesn't seem like a whole lot of activity recently. Whats been going on? Mainly folks just raiding a few nights a week and ..? Hi to all!

Any who, I'm a dad now! Its pretty cool experience for sure. Now, have a little one at home, still an infant, so that is taking up my free time. Just thought I'd drop by and say hi. I was hoping EQ was doing one of those free things! grrr!
Rexlar

Post by Rexlar »

Gleen just rock your baby with your foot while playing EQ. Seemed to work just fine for me way way back in the day (my youngest is 9 now).

Rex
Tadenea

Post by Tadenea »

gleenwood wrote:Hey all-

Sup. How is it going? Got on the boards today, doesn't seem like a whole lot of activity recently. Whats been going on? Mainly folks just raiding a few nights a week and ..? Hi to all!

Any who, I'm a dad now! Its pretty cool experience for sure. Now, have a little one at home, still an infant, so that is taking up my free time. Just thought I'd drop by and say hi. I was hoping EQ was doing one of those free things! grrr!
Well not so much raiding with PB, we are still raiding with TSF
Tower has been cleared a few Times still gearing up a little
Syfon

Coming Back

Post by Syfon »

I have to say it isn't easy coming back. You can no longer launch the game directly you have to go through an idiotic station launcher that so far REFUSES to work.

I have been fighting this thing for a week now. If I cant figure it out soon I think I am going to have to ask for my $200 back.
Syfon
Scourge Knight
Rithnok Tatsukao

Post by Rithnok Tatsukao »

COOOOOOOOOOOOOKIEZ!!!!!

Rithy
Rithnok Tatsukao Flamespewer
White Lotus Samurai of The 75th Rank
High Guardian Of Veeshan
Emperor of Kara-Tur
Zen Cabal
Tadenea

Re: Coming Back

Post by Tadenea »

Syfon wrote:I have to say it isn't easy coming back. You can no longer launch the game directly you have to go through an idiotic station launcher that so far REFUSES to work.

I have been fighting this thing for a week now. If I cant figure it out soon I think I am going to have to ask for my $200 back.
You might have to check EQforums Tech support for help
Earldamann

Post by Earldamann »

Wow gratz on baby GW.))))))) So ya have your very own gnome to lug around now huh..... well nothin better for those 2am feedings then doin it playin eq!!!..... Ya really bring them outta the wood works Syfon an rithy too all in same post lol you all need to come back an roam around a bit. Lots of new shiney wepons rith just waitin for a leeezard like you to claim. anyway take care an hope to see yas around.

Earldamann/ Tinytank
<A HREF="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.h ... esize=true" TARGET="_new">Earldamann 75 Shaman</A>