conduct

Come chat with PB or just say HI!

Moderators: Yrys, Moderators

madreada

conduct

Post by madreada »

I know its kindia sad, but i m not much into dropping in on website and reading and then posting replies :( . With the amount of time i have i like to just log on and play the game maybe even get into a group when i m not raiding.
Now there have always been rival guilds on this server as with all servers, but with the low population of test i found many many guilds intermix when it comes to group fights. Some of this is we find people working on same quests or the time differences tend to run with other players in same time zones as yourself. Other than raid mobs i never really saw this as a big conflict. the time of year also makes a difference with people going back to school, some of us go hunting in fall, and many disappear when holiday season is upon us. I always thought since i joined PB that the guild has handled these situation with great care and pribe and continued to move forward.
Now i came from pvp server that at higher levels just became to unbearable to play anymore. Imagine raiding for 6 months and never killing one raid mob. Sounds pretty pathetic but it did happen. With raid mobs we fight, there is a closeness of wiping and winning. The guild wars had become so bad that 2 guys from another guild could easily wipe out a raid and that happened for 6 months. I finally decide with help of friend to move to test server and i have been here every since.
Since test is not a pvp server and such a low population, i have always buffed people of other guilds and given items i have no use for to lower level players. Lately i here the guild wars of words going on but to me i ignore them and press on trying to learn more about game and to make my character better. Sometimes action speak louder than the words you read in the general chat channel. Too prove my point i challenge anyone to find a person from an opposing guild on test that would have anything bad to say about the character of madreada. With this attitude, I believe i am stronger and that makes my guild stronger.