Happy Hollydays

Come chat with PB or just say HI!

Moderators: Yrys, Moderators

Burppalicious

Happy Hollydays

Post by Burppalicious »

Heya Everyone!!

Since im going away for a few weeks for the Hollydays, gonna send you all my best wishes in advance :) May this coming year be as good for yourself as i expect it to be for me.

You all be careful out there and go easy on the eggnog!!!
JudoChops

Re: Happy Hollydays

Post by JudoChops »

Burppalicious wrote:Heya Everyone!!

Since im going away for a few weeks for the Hollydays, gonna send you all my best wishes in advance :) May this coming year be as good for yourself as i expect it to be for me.

You all be careful out there and go easy on the eggnog!!!
Happy Holidays Burpp and Brood :D

Got some spending money this christmas and I am thinking about coming back for a couple months, how are things going, how is guild activity? :)

hope all is well with everyone, happy new years!
JudoChops

Post by JudoChops »

I guess that answers that :P
I still think i'll come back for a bit though, maybe in the next few days maybe during fableds, haven't decided yet.
Drabon

Post by Drabon »

Happy holidays to you to Burpp and be safe ... and judo there is no other game like EQ so just come back =P
JudoChops

Post by JudoChops »

Drabon wrote:Happy holidays to you to Burpp and be safe ... and judo there is no other game like EQ so just come back =P
I was just thinking that ^^
and after reading that TSF is looking for priests and my Shammy fits the category.. that kinda sealed the deal.

Just resubbed both my accounts, just have to download Seeds of Destruction/Underfoot/Patches and I am good to go!

see you very soon :D

PS:

I got an extra 2gb of ram, massive video card upgrade (ATI Radeon HD 4670) new keyboard with programmable buttons, new speakers, new mousepad (haha)
so I am ready to kick asssss

Estimated time remaining: 1h20m keeps jumping down by like 15 mins at a time
:D