/wave

Come chat with PB or just say HI!

Moderators: Yrys, Moderators

PunyPebble

/wave

Post by PunyPebble »

Hiya Everyone,
I guess a little Intro would be good for those of you who aren't familiar with me. As many of you know
Evadne is my Mother and I her daughter.
I've been playing Everquest since I was 8 for 8 years. If you don't have any mathmatical skills. That makes me nearly 16. Not that you all really needed to know that. But I figure that I should tell you anyway. Since I can be a bit chatty and that can annoy some folks, Don't hesitate to tell me to to tone it down. Although 'usually' I know when to shut up. Sometimes I overdo it.
Since I'd rather you treated me like a person than a little kid, But if you feel the need to. Go ahead.

We both Quit EQ1 for roughly two years, from the start of Beta EQ2 then EQ2(on Test) to well til the combine server came out..
Which, I must say, We didn't Last long on such a server.
The general population..Well It just wasn't Home and for the record Im very happy to be home and I have alot more patience it seems. As I barely raided pre-leaving EQ. Because of my lack of patience. Although I believe I raided tactics...Once.

I want to say, I've been thouroughly enjoying raiding and attempting to raid with you for the past week. I plan to be there tuesday night. Although I'm afraid I can't make thursday nights. I work. *Shakes fist* Stupid work.

After being gone for two years, Im still trying to catch up. I have no idea what port spells I should have. Where I should go. How to get new spells. Ect and I had very little raiding experiance to begin with. But as I continue to raid with you guys. It makes much more sense to me and its enjoyable. I don't mind being wiped across the floor a few times if we have to.
(I really want to try Foresight again)...

I also want to say.....
THANK YOU!
thank you, thank you...
For letting me raid with you all, and for allowing Megolash to purchase that Cloak for me last night.
I was so shocked, I wasn't quite sure what to say.
*Hugs* Megolash. Thanks Megolash.
Oh and Thanks again Megolash and Tide for helping me get some of my port spells as well. I have Walls of Slaughter, and Undershore..
Gonna Take Tes and Eino to grab Undershore Today if they are on.
Everyone in PB seems to be very helpful and fun. I'm glad I get to raid with you guys.

I suppose I'd like friends access as well. I'd like to be able to download those sounds for the Foresight trial that Rexlar was talking about last night..

Evadne seems to be needing administrative authorization, I wasn't sure i'd be able to post this, seeing as I did not recieve an email saying I was authorized. But I'll let her know, If in fact this does work.

Chow:)
Magelo
Sig By Myself:)
Lulubelle

Post by Lulubelle »

I'm sure it wont take long to get you up to speed with the places we go to raid. I thought you were a lot of fun to be around this weekend and look forward to seeing you on more raids.

Dont forget the dolly! :D
PunyPebble

Post by PunyPebble »

Hehe thanks Lulu:)

Eva still broken, she can't post..
/tease Eva.
Magelo
Malarkey

Post by Malarkey »

It's been great having you all back :)

Not sure what's up with Evadne - the account should be working. Let me know if she still can't get in.

I'm driving all over tomorrow, so probably won't be able to check the board till late in the day.
<A HREF="http://cnn.com" TARGET="_new">-Malarkey-</A>
(Famously)
(Cheerz)
(Kriptin)
(Quoq)
Tide

Post by Tide »

It may be having problems from different areas. I have a hard time not getting errors from work yet my home posts fine. I now am wondering if user settings is not part of the problem with the errors.

Puny make sure you get arcstone. I think it can either be purchased or a real simple quests if not.
The King of Akanon
PunyPebble

Post by PunyPebble »

I'll have her try again when she gets home. It was being fussy with me today as well=/

Im going to get that today, Rexlar told me how to get it. So I'll be trying that;)
Magelo
Evadne

toot!

Post by Evadne »

es, we are family. Many of you already know members of Fhir from years past. The entire guild is like a family, we have spent years playing with each other.

I didn't raid much in those years and pretty much didn't do anything that Puny couldnt conceivably come along on.

We have a website of a sort. http://rhuen.guildportal.com

Puny did that logo, it rocks.

Most of Fhir aren't much for forum chatter, with Puny and I as the notable exceptions.

:)